Old 09-02-2009, 08:17 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jeßus[_7_] Jeßus[_7_] is offline

Default Square Foot gardening

On Wed, 04 Feb 2009 22:32:28 +0000, Jonno wrote:

Found this the other day. Looks good Further info (I will ignore the
other "information" so I will stay reasonable sane)

Just in case you are interested:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4088...ot_Gardening_%
5BmookANDbee%5D.avi

"LANG: English
DURATION: 32 minutes
FORMAT: xvid

VIDEO: http://www.amazon.com/Introducing-Sq...-Gardening/dp/
B00004TRZM

BOOK: http://www.amazon.com/Square-Foot-Ga...l-Bartholomew/
dp/0878573410

This is basically an infomercial. Infomercials suck UNLESS you're
actually interested in what they're selling. In this case, you'll get a
taste of squarefoot gardening. Then you can decide if the book is worth
it or not.

The production value is low. The content is good... not great. I'm
posting it because it gave me cause to completely re-think how we set up
our garden and we're a bit more excited this season to try some new shit
(no pun intended)"

I'd take what works for you and ignore the rest of the 'system' they're
trying to flog off.