Old 09-02-2009, 03:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete Stockdale Pete Stockdale is offline

Default Bird box + camera

"Derek" wrote in message

I suppose you could set it up to do frame capture through a computer and
there is an IR activated camera available but then it starts to get pricy
btw what camera did you settle on finally?
DerekW

Hi there,
I settled on the S 5800 Fuji.
It seemed to cover my requirements as much as any, at the right price.

http://www.comet.co.uk/shopcomet/pro...3609#loginArea

seemed to be the cheapest source.

Apart from a brief test - I have not used it yet - too cold !

I hope to come back with a report fairly shortly.

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com