Old 09-02-2009, 07:11 PM posted to rec.gardens
mike[_5_] mike[_5_] is offline

Default Green Giant Arborvitae Advice

On Feb 7, 7:31*am, gardengal wrote:
plants, simply by virtue of their growth rate, habit and size.

But you've apparently made up your mind despite the advice
given......which by the way, you ASKED for. If you don't like it,
ignore it. Go ahead and spend the money and effort, space as you wish
and be prepared to be busy with the ladder and electric pruning
shears. And plan on replacing your 'hedge' in 10 years, probably less.-

I haven't made up my mind at all. Nor will I ignore advice. I may
ask probing questions, but they are not intended to offend or
irritate.