Old 09-02-2009, 05:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Muddymike Muddymike is offline

Default Snow pictures

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.net...
On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 13:51:15 +0000, Sacha wrote:

Here's a couple showing the first snow we had. Don't know why it
bothered. This was when 'London ground to a halt'! Second time we had
more but didn't get out with the camera quickly enough!
http://i42.tinypic.com/j7rjvm.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/2a7ijxv.jpg

That second one is but a heavy frost, this is snow:

http://www.howhill.com/weather/images/winter/090203/
http://www.howhill.com/weather/images/winter/090205/

Most of it is still here, though there has been a bit of thaw in the last
18 hours, max today briefly of 5.5C and above 0C for 8hrs, the warmest and
longest time above 0C by a long chalk since the begining of the month.

That looks much like my wife's drive to work only some of its been salted
and hers has not. She took me over on Sunday to "help me appreciate what she
has to put up with" sadly I forgot to take the camera :-(

Mike