Old 09-02-2009, 06:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete Stockdale Pete Stockdale is offline

Default Bird box + camera

"Dave Hill" wrote in message

If you are thinkig of another Fuji Camera do go to their web site and
have a look at their referbished items,
Great value
https://secure.fujifilm.co.uk/shop/c...meras/view-all
Kodac also sell referbished cameras, a great saving and as they have
been gone over by the factory you know you are geting a good item.
I also got a Sony webcam through Amazon a return still boxed and with
a full 12 month guarantee and it was a few pounds short of £200
saving.

I did check out Fuji refurbishments but chose to go for new.

Regards
Pete