Old 23-02-2003, 11:54 PM
Ray @ First Rays Orchids

Default so speaking of snow...

The fact of the matter is that you should build your structures - houses,
sheds, or greenhouses - based upon the worst-case scenario.

Over the last 10 years, we've seen as much as 30" of snow and had no
problems with the greenhouse. This last weekend was 22"...ditto.

While my heart goes out to folks who lost plants (I've lost plenty to heater
failures early on, until I wizened up a bit), my gut says "you should have
known better."
--

Ray Barkalow First Rays Orchids
http://www.firstrays.com

"Wendy" wrote in message
How very, very sad, hope they were able to save some of the plants?
Cheers Wendy