Old 10-02-2009, 01:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default It's blowing!

The message
from Judith in France contains these words:
On Feb 9, 11:26*pm, Martin wrote:
On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 15:12:35 -0800 (PST), Judith in France

To keep on topic, I bought some seeds today
at Lidl, only 23 cents a packet for run of the garden sweet peas and
59 cents for hybrid petunia, cheap or what and I shook the packets to
ensure there were seeds in them.

Did you try floating them on the surface of a bucket of water to see
if they are
likely to germinate? Thought not )

LOL. I hope to find a good restaurant or two.

Seed soup?

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig