Old 11-02-2009, 02:04 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Andrew Andrew is offline

Default No one from Victoria?

On Feb 11, 12:11*am, "John Varigos"
wrote:
Hi Andrew
I didn't get Helene's e-mail but I was told last night at OSSV that Eddie
and Ferndale had escaped. *Hadn't heard about Helen and Barry. *Pleased to
hear they only had relatively minor damage. *I trust everyone else out that
way is OK.
John

Other than Helene's son, who's house in Kinglake had a bit of fire
damage but otherwise survived, those ANOS members who Helene has
contacted seem to be OK. To be honest those with serious property
damage may have greater priorities at the moment than checking in with
their orchid society.
Andrew