Old 11-04-2003, 06:56 PM
Bazza

Default Hostas

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003 15:44:32 +0100, "Kim Bewick"
wibbled:

Having been out in the garden this week as the weather has been so warm I
was amazed to count 17 i2 inch high shoots coming up where this Hosta had
once stood. My question is "What should I/could I do with them.

Congratulations. This is my second year gardening and I've been
looking forward for ages to seeing the new shoots emerge from the
Hostas I planted last year. I've even got a nice pot ready to take a
divison from one as soon as there's sign of multiple shoots. Sadly
nothing yet. I think I'd better have a root around where they're
planted to make sure there's something down there.

Barry Smith bazzas at btinternet.com
'It's not easy ... building Xanadu in the backstreets of Weatherfield.'