Old 11-02-2009, 06:26 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Bees

In article ,
Bill wrote:

In article ,
Gopher wrote:

In message , Bill
writes

impoverish the soil by various means

Never heard of this can anyone explain?

Bill

Apologies (that means I'm sorry). I forgot literacy levels vary by
State. I'm sure some good hearted soul will not treat the response as
cynical amusement and interpret it in English, which is, after all, the
language of your State too.

I will now retire smartly anticipating the inevitable backlash:-))

No backlash here. Just this idea is something alien as my life is
devoted to improving the soil for future folks. I can impoverish by just
taking out and not returning which is very easy.

Surely a concept that has many meanings.

Bill

Don't go on being rational, Bill, he has obviously lost any grasp that
he had on reality and has just disappeared. Simple question, drama queen
answer.
--

Billy
Republican and Democratic "Leadership" Behind Bars