Old 11-02-2009, 04:17 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
dave a dave a is offline

Default The Greenhouse Hamburger

Billy wrote:

And what kind of anally retentive type goes around telling people how
they should communicate?

If I want to communicate with you, I'll let you know. Dumb . . .

What kind of person goes around stealing other people's work? You might
not realize it, but the author makes a living by publishing original
work. When you steal it, it's no different than if I walked into your
house and took whatever I felt like.

Finally, I should point out that I do not need your permission or anyone
else's to state my opinion on the internet. If you aren't interested,
don't read it. At least I'm civil, unlike yourself.