Old 11-02-2009, 09:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default No one from Victoria?

"Andrew" wrote in message
On Feb 12, 3:41 am, "K Barrett" wrote:
Has anyone heard from Reiner? Used to post under the name AusDigi. His
website is down, but since it was housed on his own server that may not
mean
anything. He used to take photos of terrestrials on his tramps through the
national parks.

True, these people probably have bigger problems than contacting folks
from
their orchid societies, but it just lets you know how the world has
changed.
We've never met you and probably never will but we know you and wonder how
you are and hope everything's OK.

K Barrett

Reiner lives in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne. He should have been
far enough away from the fire that burnt parts of parts of the Fern
Tree Gully area. His house is not near the fires burnng to the north
or east of Melbourne.

Thank you Andrew. You're a pal! I guess I can't get over being a den
mother.

K Barrett