Old 12-02-2009, 10:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Michauxia tchihatcheffii

Stewart Robert Hinsley wrote:
In message , Sacha
writes
On 11/2/09 17:41, in article , "Jeff
Layman" wrote:
snip

By the way, have you ever tried germinating the seeds with the help of
giberellic acid?

I can't even say it! I'll look that up and ask Ray where he keeps it.
;-) Seriously, can you tell us what this is and what it does - sounds of
interest to everyone.

Gibberellic acid (URL:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibberellin) - note
spelling -

Two "b" or not two "b", that is the question! You are quite right, of
course, it should be Gibberellic acid. Mind you, I see that Google has
988000 entries for "Giberellic acid", and only 794000 for "Gibberellic
acid".

--
Jeff