Old 12-02-2009, 10:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Michauxia tchihatcheffii

Sacha wrote:
On 11/2/09 17:41, in article , "Jeff Layman"
wrote:
snip

By the way, have you ever tried germinating the seeds with the help of
giberellic acid?

I can't even say it! I'll look that up and ask Ray where he keeps it.
;-) Seriously, can you tell us what this is and what it does - sounds of
interest to everyone.

Google is your friend here. But I'm not sure it is easy to obtain in the
UK - 'elf and safety rules about supplying chemicals, and all that. Still,
if you are able to order some, and knowing that everything in the UK is on a
database somewhere, you may find you get a visit from the Boys in Blue:
http://www.rollitup.org/advanced-mar...llic-acid.html
(I see that one of the tabs on this page is to "Live Chat". Can you imagine
what that entails whilst "under the influence"? The mind boggles -
really!).

--
Jeff