Old 12-02-2009, 10:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Michauxia tchihatcheffii

On 12/2/09 10:15, in article , "Jeff Layman"
wrote:

Sacha wrote:
On 11/2/09 17:41, in article , "Jeff Layman"
wrote:
snip

By the way, have you ever tried germinating the seeds with the help of
giberellic acid?

I can't even say it! I'll look that up and ask Ray where he keeps it.
;-) Seriously, can you tell us what this is and what it does - sounds of
interest to everyone.

Google is your friend here. But I'm not sure it is easy to obtain in the
UK - 'elf and safety rules about supplying chemicals, and all that. Still,
if you are able to order some, and knowing that everything in the UK is on a
database somewhere, you may find you get a visit from the Boys in Blue:
http://www.rollitup.org/advanced-mar...iberellic-acid.
html
(I see that one of the tabs on this page is to "Live Chat". Can you imagine
what that entails whilst "under the influence"? The mind boggles -
really!).

That produces a 'page unavailable' msg, possibly for a very good reason.
But I think we'll stick to the legal stuff here, somehow! ;-) My stepson
was called for jury duty (wasn't selected in the end) and the defendants was
a family of nurserymen who had been caught growing marijuana. Apparently,
having been bailed for that offence, they went home and promptly started
another batch which was, of course, discovered on the police's next visit.
Brains, eh?!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com