Old 12-02-2009, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default OT - My dog

On 12/2/09 14:51, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 14:28:20 +0000, Sacha wrote:

On 12/2/09 14:17, in article
,
"Martin" wrote:

snip

I used to stay in a hotel in Italy that used the empty swimming pool to hold
the
guard dogs and their crap.

Not so LOL!! As Judith and her husband have their own land and are
surrounded by thousands of acres of France, I don't think their dog's
'treasures' are going to be a major problem for them!

The hotel is set in about 20 acres of park land. It has several football
fields
used by the Italian national team and visiting national teams for training and
lot of tennis courts, not to mention hordes of skimpily clad groupies when the
team was there.

Sounds delightful. Shall we meet you there? ;-((

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com