Old 12-02-2009, 08:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Snow point?

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

Thanks to you, Martin and Stephen. I'll stop looking out the window then.
It's very much colder tonight, even though cloud has come over and it did
make me think of snow again. I gather the east of the country has plenty.

More has fallen (well, settled) since dusk than the sum of all the rest
of the winter's efforts, and it's still coming down here in this bit of
South Norfolk.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig