Old 12-02-2009, 11:47 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default No one from Victoria?

Thanks, John. I am geographically (not to mention vertically!) challenged.

Diana

"John Varigos" wrote in message
ster.com...
Hi Diana

No need to worry about Kye. He lives in Queensland and is probably closer
to the floods in Northern Australia than he is to the bush fires in
Victoria. Such is the nature of Australia that we are drowning in the
north, burning in the south and being eaten in the middle (two shark
attacks in Sydney in last two days!)
http://www.theage.com.au/national/bo...0213-86a6.html

John

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Does anyone know anything about Kye?

Diana

"Andrew" wrote in message
On Feb 12, 8:43 am, "K Barrett" wrote:
Thank you Andrew. You're a pal! I guess I can't get over being a den
mother.

K Barrett

Not a problem. I realise it's quite disconcerting, when disasters
occur outside of your country, to try and piece together where your
international friends are on a map you're probably not familiar with.