Old 14-02-2009, 12:41 AM posted to aus.gardens
Ross McKay[_2_] Ross McKay[_2_] is offline

Default Loverly rain

On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 10:51:36 +1100, David Hare-Scott wrote:

My garden and pastures are slowly drinking in the rain that has been falling
on-and-off for 4 days. So far 60mm and more on the way. [...]

Yay! Good to hear. Shame about the HOGS field day though, I was looking
forward to a bit of wine tasting and chatter.

Sadly, for the moment, it looks like the rain in NSW will be
mainly east of the ranges down to about Sydney.

Yes, a bugger that.
--
Ross McKay, Toronto, NSW Australia
"Under the big bright yellow sun" - Fat Boy Slim