Old 13-02-2009, 11:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Winter weather, now and then.

On 13 Feb, 20:43, moghouse wrote:
I believe it is all about cycles of weather patterns, and that we have just
entered a colder cycle.

Thank you, that explains everything. Then I was on my cycle now I go
around in a big warm car!

with a tartan blanket?

...and a hot nurse on either side!

I fail to see why with a tart an blanket you would need 2 nurses.

But with the winters geting a lot warmer than they were when I was
young and living in the SE of England here in South Wales there has
been more snow than my neighbour who is almost 80 can remember,
David Hill