Old 14-02-2009, 12:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Cedric Morris

In article , Jimbob
writes
Janet Tweedy wrote:
Can anyone tell me where i could get Cedric Morris narcissi? Most
places seem out of stock but it was to be a present to a fellow
committee member on his wedding and I've been given the job of
tracking some down

www.plantsforshade.co.uk appear to have them in stock - £5 each though!

Jeff
NE England

Thanks Jeff. I'll try them on Monday. i did ring a few links up and
though they had them available online it turned out they were sold out.
i know they are dear! Several of us are each going to buy two or three
for a friend's wedding present so he'll end up with a group!

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph