Old 15-02-2009, 12:39 AM posted to rec.gardens
Val Val is offline

Default Saving rainwater

"Dioclese" NONE wrote in message
news
I'm guessing you meant the company that made a septic tank from those
individual tanks is where you got those 2 tanks.

--
Dave

They were two individual tanks, not even close to matching. Doubt if they
were even made by the same company by the looks of them. These come in many
shapes and sizes. No concrete is involved. I got them from a company that
installed septic systems, not manufacture tanks. Do a little perusing of
fiberglass septic tanks and it may become more clear to you.

Val