Old 15-02-2009, 01:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.gardening,uk.telecom.mobile
Now in San Diego Now in San Diego is offline

Default lager

On Feb 14, 1:50*pm, "BOFH" wrote:
Fosters have stopped selling Lager in Australia, in honour of the people who
died in the recent blazes............well, you wouldn't want a warm beer,
would you ?

--
"As God once said, and I think rightly..." - Margaret Thatcher.

Do you understand what a "warm beer" is?

It is a beer that is at the temperature some twenty feet under a
London Pub.
Maybe the low 60s.

Take some real drinking liquid, like John Smith Bitter, at that
temperature
and you're into true drinking.
The pubs can now pick their closing time, so there aren't mobs of
yobs all going onto the streets at the same time, so fewer fights.
I'd rather be inBrum, anyhow (he said, ducking.)
fights, I hear.