Old 15-02-2009, 05:00 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
tenman tenman is offline

Default just got an email from the aos..

K Barrett wrote:
Off the subjetc but ever look at any of these social network sites. Here's
one for crime fiction (my other passion) Crimespace:
http://crimespace.ning.com/

I think the AOS webpage should look like that: the ability to post pictures,
blogs, videos....

Interesting. I liked the old AOS where everyone had to post in the same
'room', there was a sense of community there.

Or maybe I'm nuts.

Well, that's a whole 'nother question.....