Old 15-02-2009, 01:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
aquachimp aquachimp is offline

Default Recent (ish) RHS The garden query

On a recent, (this year) or fairly recent RHS The Garden magazine,
there was what I think was a short article to do with improving the
image of horticulture. A website was also given
..
Problem is, my most recent copies of the mag are gone (the Mrs gave
them away thinking I had finished with them)
And the post-it note with the said website, which I had placed on my
"untidy" desk has also gone, though definitely tidier now. (Humph)

Anyone able to post it?

Thanks.