Old 15-02-2009, 08:58 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
MajorOz MajorOz is offline

Default The Greenhouse Hamburger

On Feb 11, 12:18*am, Billy wrote:
In article ,
*dave a wrote:

Billy wrote:
The Greenhouse Hamburger

February 2009 Scientific American

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to mention the article and then post a
link to it? *Copying and reposting an entire article without permission
is a violation of the author's and publisher's rights. *Besides, it's
good netiquette.

True, true, but I didn't make the graphs available, those that make the
best argument. So you'll either have to buy the magazine, which is on
your news racks as we communicate or borrow it from your local library.
In any event, it gives you information that you can act on. You want a
planet that your descendants can live on? Right?

And what kind of anally retentive type goes around telling people how
they should communicate?

Very close relatives to those who tell people how they should eat.

cheers

oz, taking my protein in a convenient way