Old 16-02-2009, 03:38 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] Persephone@NoSpam.com is offline

Default Saving rainwater

On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 16:28:42 -0800, "Val"
wrote:

[..]

BTW, if you are looking for a very inexpensive holding tank check out
septic tank companies. I got two 500 gallon septic tanks for $20 each.
They had been cracked when delivered to this company so couldn't be used
for the intended purpose but I just got a patch kit and fixed the cracks
when I got them home. Worked great.

[..]

I did email one company, but they didn't have any unsaleable ones for
low price.

Maybe after Pres.Day I will call/email a few more. Or maybe cheaper
just to get a few more trash barrels. Or maybe the whole thing will
be moot because we won't get any more rain. But some more coming up
next week; yay!

Persephone