Old 17-02-2009, 04:00 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] g.i_Fire@tds.net is offline

Default Mold?

On Feb 16, 8:13*am, "
wrote:
There is white moldy looking stuff on the top of the dirt that my
seedlings are in. I don't know why as they have not been kept overly
moist, they get lots of light and I use filtered water. My real
question is can I re use this dirt or will it always be contaminated?
Can I scrape off the top and us the rest? I have many trays so there
is a lot of dirt I don't want to waste.
Thanks,
MJ

Newsgroups are a great way to dicuess topics. In this case, the topic
is general gardening