Old 18-02-2009, 03:17 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,aus.gardens
Jonno[_18_] Jonno[_18_] is offline

Default Ripening pears

No. I'd rather be Sleepy.

Yer gomnna get Dopey if youre not nice! or could be cursed by
being
Sneezy....

But Dopey is already taken so I think I'll let you keep it.

Ok Youre cursed with Dopey...
Ya havent been nice lately....

But of course you obviously think that you've been as nice as pie.
classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Of course I have been nice! I could have done worse and called you
other
names.
I dont think that at all.
Some of us "avent" got a good memory, or forget about things.
As far as classical goes, that saying definitely goes back to the dark
ages...and could be showing your age...

Bwahahahaha.

I mean, a lovely parry. Do continue ;O)
--

Nuh, I was ticking up for someone .
Emails can be so easy to miss, and those that write them, tend remember

Claims to have a husband. Around here, that's usually a female, but
the times they are a changin'.

She is sweet. She'll settle for a draw, but she won't lose. Just
you watch out for your groin.

Jonno said teasingly Wow watta woman!
I bet she's only 5ft 2 too...

Billy