Old 18-02-2009, 04:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mel[_11_] Mel[_11_] is offline

Default Aquadulce Claudia

"Bob Hobden" wrote

I know that the broad bean Aquadulce Claudia is supposed to be sown in
about November. But I didn't because my soil is extremely wet. So, can I
sow them now?

We eventually gave up sowing them in the autumn due to losses over winter
and planted them about now with great success and no losses.

Great, thanks. I'll get them in sometime soon. A big, bright, yellow thing
has just this second appeared in the sky, so things are looking up!!