Old 18-02-2009, 11:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OFF TOPIC (totally!) well, maybe not?

On Feb 18, 5:45*pm, Gopher wrote:
In message
,
Judith in France writes

On Feb 18, 4:35*pm, "Bob Hobden" wrote:
"Judith in France" *wrote ...

Here is a pic of me and Carlotta in Provence, her sister is outside
the terrace doors.

http://i44.tinypic.com/4ftjk0.jpg

It may not be totally off-topic as hopefully she will keep down the
rodents who eat my bulbs!

That reminds me
....http://www.e-anglais.com/lectures/Ho...villes/baskerv
il...

:-)

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

I am off out for a do tonight Bob, I will read this in detail when I
get back.

Judith

I'm sure the property will be quite safe in your absence. Do you have a
sign warning the other locals that they now have to tread carefully ...
very, very carefully indeed :-))

--
Gopher .... I know my place!

LOL. We are going to have electric entry gates fitted. Anyone
wanting entry will have to buzz the house. We are doing this simply
because we are responsible dog owners. BTW I am reading all I can on
being Leader of the Pack.

Judith