Old 18-02-2009, 11:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OFF TOPIC (totally!) well, maybe not?

On Feb 18, 7:31*pm, Neuneu le Jardinier
wrote:
Le Wed, 18 Feb 2009 05:20:11 -0800 (PST), Judith in France a utilisé son
clavier pour dire :

Here is a pic of me and Carlotta in Provence, her sister is outside
the terrace doors.

http://i44.tinypic.com/4ftjk0.jpg

It may not be totally off-topic as hopefully she will keep down the
rodents who eat my bulbs!

Judith

Bu what rodents are they supposed to eat ????
--
Salut la compagnie

Mon Beau Jardin est derrière La Grille Vertehttp://www.la-grille-verte.net

Hi Neuneu, good to see you. Rodents abound here as we are next door
to a farm. I hope she sorts out all the rodents in the barns.

Judith