Old 19-02-2009, 02:22 PM posted to rec.gardens
June June is offline

Default What are you all starting from seed?

I'll let the group know how yellow they are. Don't know if they'll
bloom the first year. I started them early enough, so maybe they will.

My Laurentia seeds are up. They are teeny, tiny seedlings. I've never
grown them before but the picture looked good and said they're good
for hanging baskets. This morning I'm going to start tomatoes, various
peppers and bok choy. It's earlier than I usually start tomatoes; but
I figure if they do well under the lights I'll have really big
transplants in May. My old celery seed didn't sprout and after 2 weeks
I figure they're not viable. I'll just buy some starters in the
spring.
I also have to transplant the hollyhocks and maybe some others today.

June