Old 19-02-2009, 09:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OFF TOPIC (totally!) well, maybe not?

On Feb 19, 8:05*am, Aries wrote:
On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 07:57:37 +0000, Sally Thompson wrote:
On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 13:20:11 +0000, Judith in France wrote
(in article
):

Here is a pic of me and Carlotta in Provence, her sister is outside
the terrace doors.

http://i44.tinypic.com/4ftjk0.jpg

It may not be totally off-topic as hopefully she will keep down the
rodents who eat my bulbs!

Coming into the thread late, not much time for URG at the moment.

How will she get on with your chickens Judith? And don't forget that chickens
luurve mice! *Four chickens and one mouse is not a sight for the squeamish.

Or three chickens and a squirrel - I was amazed to see our hens jump on a
squirrel when it dared to invade their space
--
Don't compare your life to others.
You have no idea what their journey is all about.http://ariesval.co.uk/val/

Did you have a dog and chickens together Va?

Judith