Old 19-02-2009, 10:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default OFF TOPIC (totally!) well, maybe not?

On 19/2/09 09:28, in article
, "Judith
in France" wrote:

On Feb 19, 7:57*am, Sally Thompson wrote:
On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 13:20:11 +0000, Judith in France wrote
(in article
):

Here is a pic of me and Carlotta in Provence, her sister is outside
the terrace doors.

http://i44.tinypic.com/4ftjk0.jpg

It may not be totally off-topic as hopefully she will keep down the
rodents who eat my bulbs!

Coming into the thread late, not much time for URG at the moment.

How will she get on with your chickens Judith? And don't forget that chickens
luurve mice! *Four chickens and one mouse is not a sight for the squeamish.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Posted through uk.rec.gardening

Oooh Sally, chickens like mice!!!!!!!!!!! My friends all have
chickens and dogs, the only one to give any problem is a little Jack
Russell, now he is lethal with anything that moves but he lives in the
next village, thankfully. I don't know how the dog will react, it
will be interesting to see.

Judith

I really must send you this week's Country Life. There's a special article
in it about guard dogs and one of the terrors of his neighbourhood was a
Jack Russell! I'm not letting Russell & Bromley see it. ;-)
Must admit that I had no idea chickens like mice, even though we kept them
for a few years long ago. Mind you, I never saw a mouse there and maybe I
now know why!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com