Old 19-02-2009, 02:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OFF TOPIC (totally!) well, maybe not?

In article 222ad51f-2df4-4a17-aa47-
,
says...
Oooh Sally, chickens like mice!!!!!!!!!!! My friends all have
chickens and dogs, the only one to give any problem is a little Jack
Russell, now he is lethal with anything that moves but he lives in the
next village, thankfully. I don't know how the dog will react, it
will be interesting to see.

Judith

If she is anything like our last two German shepherds she will either
ignore them or be terrified!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk