Old 19-02-2009, 02:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Dave is offline

Default Aphids on Venus Fly Trap

I'm having an aphid problem with my VFT. It was near my tomato plants during
the summer & the aphids seem to have infested it.
I have rinsed it under a tap which got rid of the visible ones but they soon
came back. Then I rinsed it under the tap AND changed the pot & soil but
they're back again. The plant is on it's own so they're not coming off
something else.
I'm wary of using a soapy solution in case it has an adverse affect on the
plant.

TIA

Dave