Old 19-02-2009, 11:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default OFF TOPIC (totally!) well, maybe not?

The message
from contains these words:
In article
,
Judith in France wrote:

Wow Nick a new title, merci beaucoup sweetness. What's the weather
like chez vous?

For the past few days, warmer, mostly overcast and dry to damp. Very
average. If it keeps up, things will burst into bud shortly.

I've got two anemones holding on by their fingernails, and a lot of buds
appearing. Snowdrops out, aconites almost finished, crocus almost out,
daffs poking their buddy ickle heads at the sky, and a tree paeony in
full bloom.

(This last is cheating, as I had it inside, where it burgeoned.)

Everything thinks it's spring.

I hope everything is right...

--
Rusty