Old 20-02-2009, 10:40 AM posted to aus.gardens
SG1[_3_] SG1[_3_] is offline

Default Loverly rain

"jonno" wrote in message
SG1 wrote:
"Jonno" wrote in message
Will someone please tow some of that rain into Victoria please.
We are doing it tough here.
Those people with matches are at it again, back burning and smoke is
thicker than our premier,

Smoke thicker than a greenie influenced Labor premier. Geez I am glad I
left the sunny south decades ago.

Ah yes fire and rain.
Ya cant drink fire...
So you could handle the heat?
Bill collectors?

Work, fought my way to the top then health gave out from the effort &
stress. Near Toowoomba so heat no longer an issue. Used to be in the CFA.
Can feel for the guys fighting the fires as I have been there. One fire in
the hills we all had to off the tanker so it could go uphill.