Old 20-02-2009, 12:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Aphids on Venus Fly Trap

On 20/2/09 11:17, in article
, "Dave" wrote:
snip

Cheers, I tried the submerging method yesterday but the water was quite cold
& the vft floated. Have left the water inside overnight & will look for
something to weigh it down. If that fails, I'll get some of that provado.
I've just had a look at getting some Butterwort & Sundew plants but they're
quite scarce at the moment.

Dave, would it help to hang one of those sticky yellow insect strips near
your plants until it's grown a bit more?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com