Old 20-02-2009, 05:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default National Trust to provide allotments

On 20/2/09 17:22, in article , "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote...

snip
And how's that Furcraea, Bob? ;-))

The one in the big pot that I move next to the house every winter is fine,
the one I planted out in the garden last year couldn't have had a worse
first winter...probably it's last from the look of it!

Oh dear, that IS bad luck. I'm still amazed you get away with one out in
the garden at all, though. I hope the one in the pot keeps going!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com