Old 21-02-2009, 12:39 AM
Plopstar Plopstar is offline
Registered User

Ouch my head hurts....thought this was a gardening forum not a testing ground for evolutionary theories, although very interesting it is.

As to the original question I believe my garden will look exactly the same in millions of years time. My reasoning for this is quite simple.
My garden is currently stripped bare ready for redevelopment and looks as barren as a very dead planet which is probably exactly what we will have in a few million years time.... probably sooner the way things are going.

My advice is to live for now, whats gone, and what will be, is beyond our control so don`t worry be happy. Enjoy your garden now.