Old 20-02-2009, 11:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
hugh hugh is offline

Default In time

In message , 'Mike'
writes
................................................. ..............
"moghouse" wrote in message
On Feb 20, 5:33 pm, "'Mike'" wrote:
you seen the time lapse video of a Motorway 'left to nature'?

My point is, that so many people think that they are 'so important', but
in
reality they are like the hand in a bucket of water analogy. Pull your
hand
out of a bucket of water and a few ripples will appear, but they will soon
die down. 'THE IMPORTANT' people, or those who feel they are important,
are
like that, soon forgotten and not important at all. Historical figures
maybe, but who on this/these newsgroups will EVER hit the History books?

We are underwhelmed by your insignificance. You are but a grain of
sand on the beach of life.

Whereas the all the rest of us on this group are the real deal!

We are ALL but a grain of sand on the beach of life, but some cannot see it

I don't see it because you are a f****ing idiot and reply below the
signature line so it's all in blue and I can't be bothered to read it.
From other people's replies I'm not missing much
--
hugh