Old 21-02-2009, 07:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default In time

As to the original question I believe my garden will look exactly the
same in millions of years time. My reasoning for this is quite simple.
My garden is currently stripped bare ready for redevelopment and looks
as barren as a very dead planet which is probably exactly what we will
have in a few million years time.... probably sooner the way things are
going.

Interesting theory. Are you saying that once again human activity will lay
it bare as you have done through choice, or that the Earth will be barren
'as' a dead planet? If so, what killed it? Man? Climate change too extreme
for 'any' life? Or what?

Mike