Old 21-02-2009, 09:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Dave is offline

Default Aphids on Venus Fly Trap

Will do... Cheers

"Bertie Doe" wrote in message

"Dave" wrote in message
I've got the vft weighed down with some gravel so that's submerged now. I
signed up to the CPUK forum but didn't have much look finding what I was
after so I've ordered some seeds.

Pinguicula Grandiflora.
Drosera Capensis, Binata, Intermedia & Spatulata.

I'll try getting some plants when they are out of their Winter dormancy &
more readily available.

Great stuff, I have lots of seedlings (about 2cm tall) of d.capensis, also
some d.spatulata, but no space left on the windowsills, for more pots, as
they don't overwinter in an unheated greenhouse.

When you have some compost media made up, contact me via CPUK and I'll
post you some seedlings. I use equal parts (by volume) of Perlite,
lime-free aquarium grit and Irish peat.

Bertie