Old 22-02-2009, 10:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Garden design software

In article ,
Martin wrote:

Google Sketch Up is free, and easy to learn, or so I am told by my son.
http://sketchup.google.com/

A quick glance indicates that it's a lot more complicated than xfig,
but could well be worth trying. I can't be bothered to fire up a
Microsoft system to look.

It's used by professionals as a quick design alternative to Autocad.

DEFINITELY a lot more complicated than xfig, then. If they had a
Linux version, I might be interested, but I am not going to inflict
Microsoft upon myself just for that.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.