Old 22-02-2009, 12:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Garden design software

In article ,
Martin wrote:

Well, so do I. But I have never found anything that is worthwhile
enough for me to use Microsoft for anything significant.

Since you don't appear to try. I am not surprised )

I suggest that you read what I actually say, rather than reading
your opinions into what I say. Most people who do the latter succeed
in misunderstanding me perfectly, and your comment above is not an
exception to that.

There are probably more versions of Linux kicking around than of Windows,
bizarre or otherwise.

Variation is not well measured by mere counts. There are more varieties
of floribunda rose than of berberis grown in UK gardens.

Anyway, enough is enough on this tediousness. I shall stop here.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.