Old 22-02-2009, 12:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default adjustable bow saw

On 22/2/09 10:22, in article
,
"aquachimp" wrote:

On Feb 22, 10:25*am, Sacha wrote:
On 21/2/09 23:19, in article ,

"Martin" wrote:
On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 11:09:57 -0800 (PST), aquachimp
wrote:

"La vostra richiesta è stata inviata, verrete ricontattati al più
presto."

OK Got it;

"Your demand has been sent, we will contact you soon"

Beware of men in suits wearing dark glasses.

Here's the answer from the Italian speaker I asked:

" 'Your request was sent, you'll be recontacted as soon as possible.'*

This is 2nd person plural address which I have not heard used since 1973.*
Your ASAP may not match theirs and it IS Carnevale, after all!

I have no clue what they call an adjustable bow saw here but more or less
this is it cobbled together, which commonly works:

"Quanto viene la sega al arco regolabile in euro or sterlina?* Può inviarla
in Belgio?* O è gia venduta in Belgio?* Dove posso comprarla, per favore?"

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon

Many, many thanks. I'll keep that for, ooh, say a month and then try
it (-:

Just don't wait until August because you'll wait forever!