Old 22-02-2009, 05:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Swivel blade bow saw query.

On 22/2/09 16:51, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 16:39:33 +0000, Sacha wrote:

snip

Italian is, sadly, spoken only in Italy.

It was the fact that Italian is only spoken in Italy that made me ask for an
intensive Italian course.

But it's also the reason it's not a language taught as a primary foreign
language in English schools. I started French at 4 but that might be
because I lived in a place with strong French connections. There was no
choice of other language to learn until I went to boarding school in England
at 13 and could have done Spanish or German, neither of which appealed to
me, so I stuck to French.
Having some Italian would probably be useful to budding gardeners because of
its affinity with Latin, though!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com