Old 23-02-2009, 01:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Lovely weather for......?

The message
from Martin contains these words:
On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 09:59:53 GMT, Rusty_Hinge

wrote:
The message

from moghouse contains these words:
On Feb 22, 6:27*pm, Gary Woods wrote:
moghouse wrote:

Wow, that makes it an even better hobby! I feel really macho now.

How to defend yourself if you are attacked by an assailant with ....

a Rutabaga!

Well we all remember how dodgy it got when Dennis Moore the Highwayman
came after our lupins.

As a matter of interest, what came before them? And did they Russell?

First Russel of spring?

That's a real loop in time...

--
Rusty